At Heaton Tennis & Squash Club we are able to offer a variety of membership packages that should fit in with your time commitments. We also offer a number of ways to pay for your membership, you can choose to pay for a year in advance, 6 months at a time or monthly payments via a Direct Debit that help spread the cost of membership.
Should you require any further information regarding membership at Heaton Tennis & Squash Club please feel free to contact the club on 01274 541 508. If you feel that Heaton Tennis & Squash is the club for you to join, then please click on the Membership form links lower down the page. Forms can be downloaded in PDF format.
|• Member Court Rates||• Advance Court Bookings||• Winter Block Bookings|
|• Monthly Member Newsletter||• Member Only Wifi||• Loyalty Bookings Card|
|• Monthly Member Discount Card||• Preferential Member Offers||• Wimbledon Ticket Ballot|
|• Play In Tennis / Squash Box Leagues||• LTA Membership||• England Squash Membership|
Notes on Membership Categories
1. Senior is deemed as over the age of 18 years.
2. Access only applies to Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
3. Family membership applies to 2 adults & their children up to the age of 18 years (max 4).
4. Evergreen category is only applicable to those aged 65 or over at the start of the membership period.
5. Country membership is only available to those living more than 20 miles from the club.
6. Student membership is only permitted to those between 18 and 25 years of age in full time education based at college or university (evidence in the form)
of an official letter from the educational establishment is required to confirm student status rather than a student card).
7. It is a bye-law that a parent or guardian of the proposed junior member must be a parental or playing member.
8. Parental membership is required for those whose children join as a member.
9. Junior Playing & Gym membership is only available when accompanied with an adult gym member.
10. Social members are not entitled to use the Sauna. A Sauna supplement of £20 per annum must be paid to use Sauna and shower facilities.
Membership Form / Court Fees
Membership fees exclude court fees, which are payable on the day of your booking. For court fees, please click on the Court Fees links below.
Unless you have set up a Monthly Direct Debit the club will forward a renewal notice to you advising your memberships forthcoming expiry. Club Memberships will now expire on the 31st March each year. Please ensure that you renew before this expiry date, so as to maintain access to the club.
Should you require any help or advice regarding membership or court fees please contact the club.
If you are interested in joining Heaton Tennis & Squash Club, don’t worry if you do not know another member at the club, simply download one of our membership forms, return this to the club & we will get a member to give you a call & arrange some play.